Thursday, February 26, 2009

Okay, here goes nothing...

I've done it. After a long time and some careful consideration (more consideration than one should probably give to the prospect of doing something so trivial), I've decided to start a blog. This blog - despite the post immediately following this one - will not be overtly political. However, I'm sure there will be some posts following governmental goings-on. The blog will not follow sports. However, given that the subject is an intrest of mine, I'm sure some posts will fall into that category as well. Mostly, what I hope to do over the course of time is inform and entertain.

Examples of what to expect from this blog include, but are not limited to the following:
Sports
Music
News
Television
Food
Politics
Cheese
Funny stuff that my baby does
Polar Bears
Funny stuff that my wife does
Steam-letting-off
The Thigh-Master
Etc.

So, there goes. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment