Sunday, November 22, 2009

I thought my high school days were over

I recorded a documentary earlier in the evening on CNBC about the history of Coca-Cola. Meanwhile, the American Music Awards were on. As Whitney Houston was trying to convince us all that she's not on drugs anymore (I ain't buying it), the following conversation happened:

Daniel: Can I either have the laptop or the remote?
Kimberly: (tosses me the remote)
Daniel: (Accessing the DVR to watch the Coca-Cola story) I'd rather learn something.
Kimberly: You're a dork! Do you need to go into the bedroom to get your glasses, too?

I was a pretty big nerd in through middle school and early high school. All those feeling came rushing back to me as the "cool kid" in the family had a laugh at my expense.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with filling your brain with interesting albeit useless information. Still there, still doing that... so I guess you get it honestly. You hang in there, Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete