Thursday, March 4, 2010

A good problem?

You know what bugs the crap out of me? Being so slammed at work that I can't take 30 seconds to sit and collect my thoughts over the course of the day, and some jackass says, "Oh, you're really busy? That's a good problem to have!"

I know what you mean, but I DON'T CARE! Maybe when we have died back down and are at a somewhat normal pace for our business, I'll look back and say "Hmm, that was a nice problem we had". Until then, though, I'll continue to be stressed out, frustrated, and (I think) going gray because of this amazing problem I have.

And another thing...that's isn't a good problem for me to have. It's a good problem for my bosses to have. My paycheck is the same whether we do $10,000 a month or $100,000 a month. Oh, I know...job security, blah, blah, blah. Truth is, I have job security regardless of how busy we are.

Stupid Little League baseball and their 200 teams from 5 different parks all ordering banners that they need by the end of this week.

2 comments:

  1. Some days you're the bug... some days you're the windshield.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meaning some days I'm a bug, and some days I get bug guts all over me?

    ReplyDelete