Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dang.

I've been to 5 Guys Burgers & Fries before. Their burgers (although they're too big - even for me) are seriously amazing. The fries (although they give you ENTIRELY too many) are really good, too. What I had no idea about, though was that they also have hot dogs. I tried one. It was so good that words will not explain the euphoria I felt as I ate it.

But that won't stop me from trying.

Man, this was an amazing hot dog. It was not just the best hot dog I've ever had. It was not only probably the best meat-and-bread combination I've ever had. It was quite possibly the best thing I've ever eaten in my entire life. My particular hot dog was garnished with bacon and cheese (What makes meat better? More meat and some cheese.) split in two, and grilled.

I had my first one on Monday. Since I couldn't make it home for lunch today, I decided to treat myself again. As I bit into this hot dog, my first words were "This is so good, I wanna blog about it".

The Five Guys Bacon Cheese Hot Dog is a precious gift from God.

It was like my mouth did something really good - I mean something really, really good, like saving a baby from a burning building - and this was the reward.

It was so good that I wanted to puke it out so I could eat it agian.

All of the previous words almost described the soul-satisfying experience of eating a Five Guys dog.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha. I think I should probably try one sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog, sir.

    Since you so succesfully covered the joy your talking hole feels, since you've already composed your 'ah, sweet mystery of life, at last I've put ketchup on thee', I'll comment on the fries.

    It's too many fries. TOO MANY!! A friend and I went one day and ordered. They called "number 65, your order is ready." We sat down to eat, when we heard them call again "number 65, the rest of your fries are ready."

    You know when you walk in and there's all those sacks of potatoes piled up? If you look, there's a sign on top of them that says "Grab one, motherfucker. You're gonna eat these with salt."

    ReplyDelete