Monday, November 29, 2010

Twenty-Six*

Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

I think about it yearly...when baseball season comes to an end. I just can't handle the despair that comes along with knowing that I'm going to have to wait another six months for the next season to begin.

Seriously, though...I never have. I cannot think of a scenario outside of a 100% terminal illness that would make me want to give up on life. And even then, that would only be if I have progressed to the point where there is ABSOLUTELY no chance left, and the pain is ABSOLUTELY unbearable.

I've always been a "glass is half full" kind of guy.

*I am unable to come up with any kind of pop culture reference having to do with the number twenty-six. If you think of one I missed, please plug it in and pretend that it's the title of this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment